Please read this section carefully as it provides the policy with which we collect, use and store your information
If you have any questions or need further information you can email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of information
TRS will always treat all and any personally identifiable information in accordance with
the general data protection regulations (GDPR) with affect from 25th May 2018.
Why we collect information
We are only interested in collecting your contact information to help us to work and communicate with you.
We do not share this information with any third parties unless required to do so in compliance with the law on fraud or financial crime.
We maintain this information to keep in contact with our customers and this will be for a period of 5 years or for the for the duration of our working relationship. Some contacts such as one off enquiries may be held for less time.
We will make sure any personal information gathered will be treated in a lawful and open manner, and we have security measures in place to prevent illegal use or accidental loss.
The nature of information we will collect would be your contact details such as name address, email and telephone number.
There are laws covering holding an individual’s personal information and these rights include but are not restricted to the following
- A person has the right to request a copy of the information held on them. Upon request the information must be supplied in one month
- That information has to be corrected if wrong or incomplete
- You can request that we delete your information when there is no good reason to hold it
- You can instruct us to restrict and or stop processing your information. We will keep enough information to make sure we respect the instruction
- You may at any time withdraw your permission to use your data
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners office at any time if you are unhappy with our use of your information.
Keeping in Contact
We will only make contact with existing and historic customers or when we have new information that we consider could benefit your business. You will always retain the right to withdraw your consent for us to make contact